We believe in a clear pricing structure so that you can accurately determine the price you will pay. All charges are made on a per appliance basis depending on the total number of items to be tested.
There are no hidden charges - Our prices include Out of hours & weekend service, labelling, test reports, equipment register, certificates etc. The list below shows our standard prices but please contact us for an individual quote to your requirements.*
Number of Items - Price per Item
1 - 10 - £3.00*
10 - 20 - £2.50*
20 - 50 - £2.25*
50 - 100 - £2.00*
100+ - please contact us
*A call out charge may be charged if out side 10 miles of Lancaster.
Minor faults found during the course of the inspection will be repaired as we find them and the appliance re-tested. All minor repairs are carried out free of charge, including the following:
- Replacement of faulty or damaged mains plug (BS1363)
- Replacement of damaged or incorrectly rated fuses
- Re-wiring of incorrect connections in the mains plug
- Repair to faulty cable grips in the mains plug
- Minor repairs requiring less than Two minutes labour
- Re-test following repair
We also offer a while-you-wait PAT testing service at our premises in Lancaster, ideal for customers with only a few items.
R Pat Testing
01524 733540 / 07786 073626